We Research and Develop for the Future.
All the research we do at FW-FERNWÄRME-TECHNIK GmbH is related to applications, developments and products.
- Tests on cryogenic and high temperatures, e.g. at -196 °C
Research projects – examples:
- Studies of thermal conductivity of insulation materials
- Low and high temperature tests at temperature ranges from -196 °C (fluid nitrogen) to 400 °C
- Vacuum experiments (desorption and adsorption)
- Optimisation of support and anchor designs
- Effects of friction and supporting force (surface ruin due to frictional wear)
- Analyses of insulation materials
- Temperature profile at the bearing area
- Durability tests of mineral wool insulation materials (boiling test)
- Thermal behaviour of FW STEEL-CASED PIPE-IN-PIPE (heat loss and encasing pipe temperature)